Candidates appearing for any of the University examination / examinations conducted on behalf of the University, except those where point system of evaluation is introduced, shall be eligible for the award of maximum 10 grace marks at their option, wherever necessary in addition to the mark secured in each head of passing for participation in any one of the activities mentioned below:
- Students who have enrolled as members of the N.C.C. and have satisfactorily completed the N.C.C. training programme during the academic year, as certified by the Principal, Associate N.C.C. Officer of their respective College.
- Students who have enrolled as members of the Home Guards and have satisfactorily completed Home Guard training programme during the academic year, as certified by the Principal, Associate of their respective College.
- Students who have participated in N.S.S. programme and have satisfactorily completed at least 120 hours of Social Service comprising the time spent in at least 2 types of projects as certified by the Principal of their respective College and forwarded by the N.S.S. Programme Co-ordinator.
- Students who have participated in the programme of the Department of Adult and Continuing Education and Extension such as these pertaining to the programmes of the National Literacy Mission, /population /education Centre and have satisfactorily completed at least one hundred and twenty hours of work in the programme as certified by the Principal and further certified by the Director.
- Students who have participated in the Work-experience project of the Department for 20 hours as certified by the Principal and further certified by the Director.
- Students who are one of the members of the team/s reaching at Quarter final stage at inter - collegiate sports competitions or have secured one of the eight places in order of merit in individual sport event conducted by the University or have represented the University in sport events either at the Inter-State or at Zonal level or at National Level or at International Level and have produced the necessary certificate from the Principal of their respective college and forwarded by head of the concerned section.
- Students who are members of team/s securing first three positions in cultural group events or have secured one of the first three places in individual cultural events or whose performance have been adjudged best as an Actor/Actress, Music Director, Lighting/Sound effect Operator, Author, Choreographer or as Director in Group events conducted at the Inter-collegiate cultural competition organized by the University or have represented the University in any of the cultural events either at the State level of at the Zonal level or at the National level or at the International level in the same academic year as certified by the Principal of their respective college and forwarded by Head of the concerned Section.
- Students who are members of Student Councils constituted under Section 40 (2) (a) or Section 40 (2) (b) or under Section 40 (4) of the Maharashtra Universities Act 1994, and have actively participated in various schemes, programmes and attended functions of the University during that academic year, as recommended by the Principal of the concerned college and certified by the Director of Students Welfare